back to Guest Platform page
Our “Living Green” Commitment
Living Green initiative is L & C’s environmental movement, inspiring care for our environment as a “Way of Life” for our people and our guests.
- Our team is continually working to find ways for us to reduce our impact on the environment.
We ensure to create a culture within our team by reducing consumption, improving energy efficiency.
The team helps us maintain this culture by doing the small things such as lights being turned off, air conditioning reduced and on timers, and all computers switched off when not in use.
The comfort and well-being of you, our guest is our top priority. We would be delighted if you could assist us in our efforts to provide environmentally ethical hospitality by following a few simple steps during your stay with us.
- Water- Please help us conserve water, refrain from leaving taps and showers running when not in use.
- Power – Please switch off all lights, TV, phone chargers when not in the room.
Join your fellow guests in helping to save the environment today. The majority of people who stay in our hotel participate in the towel reuse program.
To help us and join your fellow guests we ask you to please support this initiative:
- Towels on the floor means- Please replace them.
- Towels on the rail/hanging up means- I will use them again to help the environment.